March 1 saw the indictment of New Fairfield School District employee Andie Rosafort for allegedly sexually harassing a 14-year-old student. Fox News Digital reported that Andie Rosafort was arrested in February for assaulting a 14-year-old. The criminal complaint states that Rosafort contacted the girl online in eighth grade. A few months later, Rosafort lured the ninth-grader into her car and assaulted him. On February 17, the lunch lady was wanted. She reportedly surrendered three days later. She is charged with second-degree sexual assault, child endangerment, and computer luring.
Secret Case of Andie Rosafort
Meaww lists Andie Paige Rosafort as married, but her status is unknown. She also posted videos to @thepeachespaige, a secret TikTok account, when no one was around. Rosafort and the victim had a spiritual conversation about her for months before she showed him sexually explicit images in September 2022, according to the New York Times. Police obtained Rosafort’s cellphone information after her arrest and found she had given the victim multiple illicit photos and films. After the boy turned 14, Andie Rosafort allegedly kidnapped him from a party and beat him in her truck. She told police the child acted “strangely” when he returned.
Andie Rosafort Instagram Case?
Court transcripts show Rosafort had been messaging the minor on Instagram and Snapchat for six months. Authorities say Rosafort sent masturbation videos. She allegedly requested teen photos. A shirtless photo of the boy was found on her phone by police. He once skipped a party due to family business. His companions found this odd. He was called “acting strange” upon his return. The teen then cried about having sex with the lunch lady and leaving the party “to have sex with a woman.”
Describe The Event
On February 20, Andie Rosafort surrendered to police after the Connecticut State Police issued an arrest warrant. She was charged with second-degree sexual assault, computer-enticing a child, and endangering a minor. The unnamed first-year student and Rosafort exchanged Snapchat and Instagram messages for six months, according to a News8 affidavit.
The victim told police Rosafort said, ‘You want to see something?'” before sending him nude photos, the station reported. According to the complaint, Rosafort provided another photo of herself without clothes after the victim asked if the image was received in error. On January 14, a group of students heard the alleged victim say he was leaving but wanted to return. He returned “behaving oddly,” a witness told police.
According to the complaint, Rosafort requested his address and then picked him up in her SUV. The victim then claimed that Rosafort drove a short distance and had sexual contact with him and his friends in the SUV. Police say the victim left the SUV because they felt unsafe before returning to their friend’s house party.
Her father immediately informed school officials after a witness reported the assault. Detectives inspected the alleged victim’s cell phone and found many social media videos with “explicit content and depicting an individual identified by investigators as Rosafort,” the police statement said.
Police verified the victim’s account by comparing Rosafort’s social media images and videos to her description. Rosafort was released on a $100,000 bond. March 23 is her court date. It was unclear if she hired a lawyer.
Facts about Andie Rosafort
Connecticut-born Andie Paige Rosafort is white. Some facts about her:
1. Her husband and she live in New Fairfield, Fairfield County, Connecticut.
Her Connecticut homes include New Fairfield, Brookfield, and Greenwich.
3. Andie Rosafort lived in Conway, South Carolina, and Brewster and Carmel, New York.
She joined the New Fairfield School District on February 8, 2022, to work part-time in the Middle School lunchroom.
5. She allegedly sent an explicit image to a 14-year-old male eighth grader at New Fairfield Middle School in September 2022 and repeatedly requested sexual videos.
6. Her school warned her about social media interactions with minors in November 2022.
7. New Fairfield Middle School principal Karen Gruetzner advised against social media, texting, and messaging students on December 1, 2022.
Andie Rosafort allegedly picked up an eighth grader from a friend’s party, drove him a short distance, and had sex with him in her SUV on January 13, 2023.
9. The New Fairfield School District put her on leave on January 17, 2023.
10. Andie Rosafort quit New Fairfield Schools on January 18, 2023.
11. She surrendered on February 20, 2023, after an arrest warrant. She was released on $100,000 bond.
12. She was charged with second-degree sexual assault, computer enticement, and risk of injury to minors in Danbury Superior Court, Fairfield County, on March 1, 2023. The defendant, represented by Jennifer de Castro Tunnard, denied all charges. Discovery arrived for defense on March 23, 2023.s
13. Andie Rosafort was 31 when arraigned March 1, 2023. She’ll go to court on May 3, 2023.